- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2020
4 Day Tour - German Christmas Markets
4* BELLEVUE RHEINHOTEL – BOPPARD
Departs: Fri 4th December, Price: £349, Single Supplement: £55
Included in cost: RETURN COACH TRAVEL, 3 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, EUROTUNNEL CROSSING, FREE USE OF LEISURE FACILITIES, VISIT RUDESHEIM & KOBLENZ CHRISTMAS MARKETS.
Day 1: Get yourself in the Christmas spirit with this 4 day tour staying in the beautifully stunning town of Boppard, overlooking the Rhine. This hotel boasts a fabulous indoor pool, steam room and sauna for you to use, with spacious rooms, and within easy walking distance of the town itself. The region has UNESCO World Heritage status, and the busy river meanders through the low mountain range, past very old villages and towns with lots of well- preserved castles dotted along the way – it certainly makes for an unforgettably romantic experience. The town itself is made up of many half timbered buildings, reminiscent of something out of a Harry Potter novel and has a wonderful charm that will set you up for this taste of a traditional German Christmas.
Day 2: Today we make our way to the ancient city of Koblenz, a gateway to the terraced vineyards and ruined castles of the Rhine Gorge. A cable car connects to the hilltop Ehrenbreitstein Fortress, which overlooks the confluence of the Rhine and Moselle rivers and has spectacular views. The traditional Christmas market is held in the picturesque old town, just a stone’s throw away from the main shopping street, with over 130 festive stalls selling and extensive range of hand made goods, decorations and seasonal gift ideas.
Day 3: Take in the beautiful scenery as we make our way to the stunning old town of Rudesheim – the market being set in the town’s chocolate-box old quarter with its narrow cobblestoned streets and Christmas shops galore! You couldn’t wish for a more Christmassy experience.
Day 4: After breakfast, we depart back to Waterside.