- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2020
4 Day Tour - Disneyland Paris
3* DISNEY’S SEQUOIA LODGE HOTEL – PARIS
Departs: Wed 25th November
- Single £575
- Twin £399 each
- Triple £350 each
- Quad £335 each
Child 3-11 years inclusive £299, Under 3 £89.
Maximum 4 to a room.
Included in cost: 3 NIGHTS BED & BREAKFAST ON-SITE, ENTRANCE INTO DISNEYLAND ® & WALT DISNEY STUDIOS ®, RETURN TRAVEL, RETURN EUROTUNNEL.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel to our hotel in the Disneyland ® Resort. Disney’s Sequoia Lodge Hotel is a short 15 minute walk to the Parks, Disney Village and the Metro Station, or you can hop on the free shuttle bus. The hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and steam room, gym and woodland inspired rooms. There is a magical Christmas feel as soon as you enter the hotel, with roaring log fires and decorated Christmas trees in the public areas. A standard twin room has two large double beds, Disney Channel on the Television and free wifi to keep you entertained whilst not at the Parks. Due to staying on site at a Disney hotel, you get the opportunity to enter the park an hour before it is opened to the general public – so make sure you take advantage.
Days 2 - 3: The 2 day hopper ticket allows you access into both parks which are magically transformed for the Christmas season. Fairytales and your imagination take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and wonderful street parades with all your favourite characters. Rub shoulders with swashbuckling pirates in the Frontier Land, zoom through space and time in Discovery Land, and look on in awe at the unforgettable firework and light displays over the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle. Discover the secrets behind the most magical scenes of Disney films and television at Walt Disney ® Studios Park. Taking in Toon Studio, you will get an incredible look into how the animation is created and maybe give you ideas on how to spread a little Disney magic to your own drawings! Go to the Backlot to find 5 production zones bursting with thrill rides and characters to make your dreams come true.
Day 4: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.