- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2019
4 Day Tour - Valkenburg Christmas Markets
3* HOTEL RICHE - VALKENBURG
Departs: Fri 6th December, Price: £315, Single Supplement: £25
Included in cost: RETURN EUROTUNNEL AND EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL. 3 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, WELCOME DRINK ON ARRIVAL, VISITS TO MASSTRICHT MARKET SATURDAY MORNING AND A LATE AFTERNOON VISIT TO MONSCHAU IN GERMANY ON THE SUNDAY. PORTERAGE.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel across France and Belgium into Holland to our family run hotel – Hotel Riche - which is located in the beautiful town of Valkenburg, within walking distance of many of the main sights.
Day 2: A morning visit to Maastricht. This brightly lit Christmas market is one of the most popular in the Netherlands and only a short journey from the hotel. The market is a paradise of lights, colours and aromas. Free time in Valkenburg. Maybe discover the mines and caves with their drawings that date back to Roman times; another attraction is the Valkenburg castle from which you can observe the glorious landscape of Limburg.
Day 3: In the afternoon we visit the beautiful town of Monschau, nestled in a valley just a few kilometres from the Belgian border in Germany, it is full of romantic old streets, quaint shops, half timbered buildings and a wonderful selection of restaurants and cafes. One of the prettiest towns in Germany and beautifully decorated for the Christmas season – a definite must especially when it gets dark!
Day 4: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.