- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2019
4 Day Tour - Metz Christmas Markets
3* MERCURE METZ CENTRE – METZ, FRANCE
Departs: Fri 29th November, Price: £315, Single Supplement: £85
Included in cost: RETURN EUROTUNNEL AND EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL. 3 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, WELCOME SOFT DRINK ON ARRIVAL.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel to the 4-star Mercure Metz Hotel which is located in the heart of the city and only 300 metres from the train station if you wanted to go further afield, but the diverse architecture from its ancient Gallo-Roman remains to the futuristic Pompidou-Metz Centre being erected at present, makes Metz a splendid and extremely interesting city to explore.
Days 2-3: The sights and sounds from the many stalls lining the city square of Metz are filled with the scent of mulled wine and gingerbread when the Christmas Market arrives. The whole Place Saint-Louis and the Esplanade is illuminated with enchanting waterfalls of lights and wonders to behold. Metz Christmas Markets are spread out over six sites: Place de la République, Place Saint Louis, Place de la Gare, Place Saint-Jacques, Place de Chambre and Place d’Armes.
Metz Christmas markets are the one of the largest in France, with illuminated lanterns, ice sculptures in the Frozen Fairyland and a Magic Forest to walk through – you will be in Christmas heaven.
Day 4: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.