- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2019
4 Day Tour - Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris
3* DISNEY’S SEQUOIA LODGE HOTEL
Departs: Wed 13th November
- Single £475
- Twin £360 each
- Triple £315 each
- Quad £295 each
Child 3-11 years inclusive £199.
Maximum 4 to a room.
Included in cost: RETURN EURO TUNNEL AND EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL. 3 NIGHTS BED & BREAKFAST (BUFFET STYLE), 2 DAY HOPPER TICKET INTO DISNEYLAND ® AND WALT DISNEY STUDIOS
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel to our hotel in the Disneyland® Resort. Disney’s Sequoia Lodge Hotel is a short walk to the Parks, Disney Village and the Metro Station. The hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and steam room, with woodland inspired rooms.
Days 2-3: The 2 day hopper ticket allows you access into both parks which are magically transformed for the Christmas season. Fairytales take flight across 5 incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades. Rub shoulders with swashbuckling pirates, zoom through time and space and look on in awe at the unforgettable firework and light displays over Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Discover the secrets behind the most magical scenes of Disney film and television at Walt Disney ®Studios Park. From legendary moments in motion at Toon Studio to the mind-boggling effects of the Backlot, 5 production zones bursting with thrills drop you and your little stars smack bang in the limelight.
Day 4: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.