- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2019
8 Day Tour - Fairy Tale Castles of Austria
3* HOTEL SONNE - LANDECK
Departs: Sat 3rd August, Price: £649, Single Supplement: £55
Included in cost: RETURN EUROTUNNEL AND EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL.7 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, ENTRANCES TO NEUSCHWANSTEIN, HOHENSCHWANGAU CASTLES, MOUNTAIN TRIP & CRUISE, UNLIMITED SOFT DRINKS ALL DAY, SCHNAPPS TASTING ON 1 NIGHT, 9 PIN BOWLING ON 1 NIGHT, WELCOME DRINK.
Days 1-2: Travel via Eurotunnel across France for an overnight stop at the Novotel Metz before travelling through to Austria. Our hotel is in a fabulous location with wonderful views across Landeck. Leisure facilities include a billiard room, fitness area, sauna and a 9 pin bowling alley.
Days 3-6: Neuschwanstein Castle is one of the most popular castles in the whole of Europe and used as Walt Disney’s inspiration for Sleeping Beauty’s castle, and home of King Ludwig II of Bavaria. We take a tour around this beautiful castle and then get a chance to visit his childhood home a short distance away - Hohenschwangau Castle.
Take a relaxing cruise on the Achensee and take in the spectacular mountain views from the lake. Sailing from Pertisau to Scholastika, we will also enjoy an Achensee steam cog railway journey from Jenbach to Seespitz.
Day 7: We begin our journey home and will stop overnight at the Novotel Metz.
Day 8: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.