- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Roll Back the Years in Criccieth (18th Mar 2019)
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Dutch Bulbs at Keukenhof (22nd Mar 2019)
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Bruges (23rd Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Christmas in Bruges
4* ACADEMIE HOTEL – BRUGES
Departs: Mon 23rd December, Price: £519, Single Supplement: £115
Included in cost: RETURN TRAVEL, HALF BOARD, VISIT TO CHOCOSTORY, MIDNIGHT MASS AT THE HOLY LADY CHURCH, VISIT TO STRAFFE HENDRIK BREWERY, CHRISTMAS MUSIC IN BAR EVERY NIGHT (NOT LIVE MUSIC), WELCOME GLASS OF KIR.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel to spend Christmas in the beautiful city of Bruges. The Academie Hotel is situated on a charming cobbled street, near to one of Bruges’ highlights: The Lake of Love and within walking distance of the Railway station, Market square and shopping area.
Days 2-4: We will visit Chocostory – the Chocolate Museum in Bruges, located in the sixteenth – century “Huis de Crone” building, originally the home of a wine tavern. A quirky museum dedicated to all things chocolate. Learn about the history of chocolate, its cultivation and historical development and some tasting along the way.
Also included is a visit to the Straffe Hendrik Brewery for a tour to find out about the brewing process of this fine Belgian beer. If you can manage the steps, there is a fantastic view over the town from the top, also a tasting is offered in the Courtyard.
A chance to go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve at the Holy Lady Church, dating back some 800 years, has the second highest brick built tower in the world! A truly stunning church containing famous art work including Michelangelo’s Madonna and child among others.
Day 4: Return to Waterside.