- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
4 Day Tour - Ypres, Belgium
3* Novotel Leper Centrum Hotel
Departs: Fri 19th October, Price: £295, Single Supplement: £101
The First World War. As we look back over the century we should remember that these men did not die in vain, and this tour acts as a reminder of the courage and the sacrifice made.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel through France into Belgium.
Our hotel stands right in the heart of historic Ypres and within walking distance of the Flanders Field Museum and the Menin Gate where the Last Post Ceremony is played each evening.
Day 2: A full day guided tour of Ypres and the tour of the WWI battlefields (Flanders/Ypres Salient), which covers the Northern Salient area.
Day 3: Free day to explore Ypres.
Day 4: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 3 nights bed/breakfast, welcome glass of sparkling wine or orange juice on arrival and free use of gym. Full day guided tour of Ypres and the Battlefelds.