- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- Newquay All Inclusive - Winter Special (25th Feb 2019)
- Roll Back the Years in Criccieth (18th Mar 2019)
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Amsterdam (1st Mar 2019)
- Dutch Bulbs at Keukenhof (29th Mar 2019)
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Brugge (23rd Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
7 Day Tour - Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight
3* Falls Hotel, Ennistymon, Co. Clare with overnight stops outward & return in Ireland
Departs: Sun 14th October, Price: £485, Single Supplement: £120
Enjoy the best of the west including a sea cruise under the mighty Cliffs of Moher, scenic drives around Black Head and through The Burren, and a visit to Galway. Our resort hotel is a former manor house overlooking the river and provides a haven of peace and tranquillity. Ennistymon is a beautiful area combining scenic, natural beauty with old world charm. It has a lively shopping area with a friendly welcome for tourists.
Day 1: Travel to Pembroke, South Wales to board the ferry to Rosslare and onward to the Maldron Hotel, Wexford.
Day 2: Onward travel across Ireland to our resort hotel for a 4 night stay.
Day 3: Morning free in resort. After lunch, we take a coach ride to Doolin Pier and embark on the Cliffs of Moher Cruise.
Day 4: First stop is the Burren Visitor Centre where the natural history of this enchanted region is revealed. A drive through the park to discover prehistoric limestone landscapes sheltering rare species of flora and fauna. Then on to Galway for free time exploring the “City of Tribes” originally founded by medieval merchants.
Day 5: Morning free in Galway. After lunch, a trip to the Cliffs of Moher New Visitor Experience.
Day 6: Return journey across Ireland to the Maldron Hotel, Wexford.
Day 7: We take the early morning ferry with breakfast on board to Pembroke and return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach & Ferry travel, 6 nights half-board including 5 full Irish breakfast, tea/coffee after dinner. In resort, one free glass of wine, beer or soft drink with dinner on frst night. Musical entertainment in the bar on one night. Entrance to the Burren Centre and the Cliff of Moher Experience.