- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- White Cliffs Country - Kent (9th Apr 2018)
- Tall Ships, Liverpool (25th May 2018)
- Brief Encounter (4th Jun 2018)
- Chatsworth Flower Show (8th Jun 2018)
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Dutch Bulbfields (13th Apr 2018)
- Roses, Costa Brava, Spain (21st Apr 2018)
- Parisian Palace and Gardens (14th Jun 2018)
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
7 Day Tour - Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight
3* Falls Hotel, Ennistymon, Co. Clare with overnight stops outward & return in Ireland
Departs: Sun 14th October, Price: £485, Single Supplement: £120
Enjoy the best of the west including a sea cruise under the mighty Cliffs of Moher, scenic drives around Black Head and through The Burren, and a visit to Galway. Our resort hotel is a former manor house overlooking the river and provides a haven of peace and tranquillity. Ennistymon is a beautiful area combining scenic, natural beauty with old world charm. It has a lively shopping area with a friendly welcome for tourists.
Day 1: Travel to Pembroke, South Wales to board the ferry to Rosslare and onward to the Maldron Hotel, Wexford.
Day 2: Onward travel across Ireland to our resort hotel for a 4 night stay.
Day 3: Morning free in resort. After lunch, we take a coach ride to Doolin Pier and embark on the Cliffs of Moher Cruise.
Day 4: First stop is the Burren Visitor Centre where the natural history of this enchanted region is revealed. A drive through the park to discover prehistoric limestone landscapes sheltering rare species of flora and fauna. Then on to Galway for free time exploring the “City of Tribes” originally founded by medieval merchants.
Day 5: Morning free in Galway. After lunch, a trip to the Cliffs of Moher New Visitor Experience.
Day 6: Return journey across Ireland to the Maldron Hotel, Wexford.
Day 7: We take the early morning ferry with breakfast on board to Pembroke and return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach & Ferry travel, 6 nights half-board including 5 full Irish breakfast, tea/coffee after dinner. In resort, one free glass of wine, beer or soft drink with dinner on frst night. Musical entertainment in the bar on one night. Entrance to the Burren Centre and the Cliff of Moher Experience.