- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
4 Day Tour - Valkenburg Xmas Markets
3* Hotel Schaepkens van St. Fijt - Valkenburg
Departs: Fri 7th December, Price: £340, Single Supplement: £70
Valkenburg is a delightful Dutch hill town, built around a romantic ruined castle and our friendly hotel is surrounded by a beautiful garden.
Day 1: Travel to Valkenburg.
Day 2: We cross the German border to visit the Xmas markets of Aachen & Monschau.
- Aachen: the streets around the Town Hall are transformed into a paradise of lights and colours, festive sounds and seductive smells.
- Monschau: nestling in a valley amongst the Eifel Hills near Aachen, this town is one of Europe's best kept secrets. Located just a few kilometres over the Belgian border, it offers visitors a wealth of things to see and do, quaint shops, romantic old streets, half timbered buildings, a wonderful selection of restaurants & cafes and a historic mustard mill.
Day 3: Free time in Valkenburg. The unique Xmas market takes place in beautifully lit old caves which run underneath the town. The Town Cave (Gemeentegrot) houses the oldest and largest underground Xmas market in Europe.
Day 4: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 3 nights half-board, live musical entertainment on 2 nights. Free entrance to Holland Casino and free use of leisure facilities at local leisure centre.