- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- Newquay All Inclusive - Winter Special (25th Feb 2019)
- Roll Back the Years in Criccieth (18th Mar 2019)
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Amsterdam (1st Mar 2019)
- Dutch Bulbs at Keukenhof (29th Mar 2019)
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Brugge (23rd Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
4 Day Tour - Valkenburg Xmas Markets
3* Hotel Schaepkens van St. Fijt - Valkenburg
Departs: Fri 7th December, Price: £340, Single Supplement: £70
Valkenburg is a delightful Dutch hill town, built around a romantic ruined castle and our friendly hotel is surrounded by a beautiful garden.
Day 1: Travel to Valkenburg.
Day 2: We cross the German border to visit the Xmas markets of Aachen & Monschau.
- Aachen: the streets around the Town Hall are transformed into a paradise of lights and colours, festive sounds and seductive smells.
- Monschau: nestling in a valley amongst the Eifel Hills near Aachen, this town is one of Europe's best kept secrets. Located just a few kilometres over the Belgian border, it offers visitors a wealth of things to see and do, quaint shops, romantic old streets, half timbered buildings, a wonderful selection of restaurants & cafes and a historic mustard mill.
Day 3: Free time in Valkenburg. The unique Xmas market takes place in beautifully lit old caves which run underneath the town. The Town Cave (Gemeentegrot) houses the oldest and largest underground Xmas market in Europe.
Day 4: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 3 nights half-board, live musical entertainment on 2 nights. Free entrance to Holland Casino and free use of leisure facilities at local leisure centre.