- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- White Cliffs Country - Kent (9th Apr 2018)
- Tall Ships, Liverpool (25th May 2018)
- Brief Encounter (4th Jun 2018)
- Chatsworth Flower Show (8th Jun 2018)
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Dutch Bulbfields (13th Apr 2018)
- Roses, Costa Brava, Spain (21st Apr 2018)
- Parisian Palace and Gardens (14th Jun 2018)
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
10 Day Tour - Roses, Costa Brava, Spain
3* Hotel Coral Platja, with overnight stops outward & return in France
Departs: Sat 21st April, Price: £729, Single Supplement: £165
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel through France for overnight stop at the 4* Novotel Orleans Charbonniere.
Day 2: Onward travel through France to Spain.
Our resort hotel is located on the sea front, just 10 minutes walk along the promenade from Roses town centre. All 167 rooms are air conditioned, have balconies, satellite TV, hairdryers. It also provides free Wi-Fi in public areas, a lift, an indoor and outdoor pool, roof terrace and a coffee shop/cafe.
Day 3-8: This holiday will include:
- Free time in Roses with a chance to join the Roses Express (tourist land train).
- A guided tour for a day out in France to visit Villefranche-de-Conflent for your trip on the Little Yellow Train.
- A guided tour to Nuria. You will take the rack railway up to Sanctuary Nuria.
- A wine tasting of local products.
- A guided tour to France to take a morning train ride on the TPCF (Rivesaltes to Axat) with free time for lunch.
- A morning visit to Figueres including entrance to the Dali Museum.
Day 9: Start return journey for our final overnight in 4* Novotel Orleans Charbonniere, France.
Day 10: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 9 nights half-board. At resort, welcome drink, entertainment most nights with music/dancing. Table drinks with evening meal. A ride on the Roses Tourist Train, three guided tours and three train rides. A visit to a local vineyard and entrance to the Dali Museum.