- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- White Cliffs Country - Kent (9th Apr 2018)
- Tall Ships, Liverpool (25th May 2018)
- Brief Encounter (4th Jun 2018)
- Chatsworth Flower Show (8th Jun 2018)
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Dutch Bulbfields (13th Apr 2018)
- Roses, Costa Brava, Spain (21st Apr 2018)
- Parisian Palace and Gardens (14th Jun 2018)
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Parisian Palace and Gardens
4* Novotel Sarclay, South West Paris
Departs: Thu 14th June, Price: £449, Single Supplement: £130
Highlights of our new holiday include two of the most impressive French Palaces and a visit to beautiful Monet’s Gardens.
Our modern 4* hotel has been built around a renovated farmhouse and courtyard. It has 139 light and comfortable bedrooms with TV, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities and a lift. It has a swimming pool and ftness room and porterage to your room.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel into France for a welcome tea/coffee on arrival at our hotel.
Day 2: We go to the Palace & Gardens of Versailles where a “Passport” option allows you to spend all day on-site and includes self guided tour of the State Apartments. This is considered to be one of the most magnifcent achievements of 18th century architecture and design.
Day 3: A morning relaxing around the hotel followed by a buffet lunch. We go to Chateau Vaux Le Vicomte/Maincy for an afternoon and evening visit. Every Saturday evening throughout the summer, the gardens are lit by the flickering lights of 2,000 candles before the evening ends with a display of freworks. There is a self-service restaurant for dinner (not included).
Day 4: Our fnal trip is to Monet’s Gardens.
Day 5: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 4 nights half-board. Welcome drink at Novotel hotels. Porterage & tea/coffee after dinner. Visits to Monet’s Gardens, Chateau De Versailles and Chateau Vaux Le Vicomte/Maincy with candlelit evening and freworks.