- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- White Cliffs Country - Kent (9th Apr 2018)
- Tall Ships, Liverpool (25th May 2018)
- Brief Encounter (4th Jun 2018)
- Chatsworth Flower Show (8th Jun 2018)
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Dutch Bulbfields (13th Apr 2018)
- Roses, Costa Brava, Spain (21st Apr 2018)
- Parisian Palace and Gardens (14th Jun 2018)
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Moselle Valley, Germany
3*Hotel Heil, Losnich
Departs: Sun 24th June, Price: £339, Single Supplement: £49
The wine making village of Losnich is the perfect location to tour the beautiful Moselle Valley, from Trier in the south to Koblenz in the north.
Our hotel enjoys a lovely view over the river and the vineyards beyond. It has a lift, 43 bedrooms, each containing hairdryer and satellite TV.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel through France for late afternoon arrival at the Hotel Heil. Welcome glass of wine on arrival.
Day 2-4: We have included trips to:
- The picturesque village of Cochem with its half timbered houses and its beautiful medieval castle, Schoss Reichburg. There is an early 19th century mustard mill which is the perfect place to purchase some exceptional gourmet mustards.
- Before lunch, we will travel southwards along the river valley to the enchanting medieval wine village of Bernkastel-Kues where we pay a visit to the fascinating Moselle Wine Museum. After lunch we will make our way to the ancient Roman city of Trier. See the famous Roman gate, Porta Nigra and visit the 4th century Roman Basilica.
- Our fnal trip is to the town of Koblenz which is framed by four mountain ranges where the rivers Moselle and Rhine meet. Castles and palaces, fortresses and towers, beautifully restored house fronts and pretty shops make it a special place.
Day 5: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 4 nights half-board. Welcome drink on arrival, porterage, tea/coffee after dinner. On one night, tasting of 5 wines in the hotel and dance night with live musical entertainment.