- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Little Railways On The Rhine
3* Ebertor Hotel, Boppard, Germany
Departs: Thu 4th October, Price: £425, Single Supplement: £55
Our hotel has been family owned for more than 50 years. Offering a large garden overlooking the Rhine and all of the 66 bedrooms feature bright decor including hairdryer and TV.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel through France to our hotel in Germany. Welcome glass of wine on your arrival.
Day 2-4: This holiday will include:
- One way river cruise Boppard to Oberlahnstein.
- Single rail journey on the Vulkan Express from Brohn to Engein.
- River excursion to Cochem and surrounding area.
- Walking guided tour around Boppard with tea/coffee and cake at the hotel on one afternoon.
- Return rail journey on the Drachrnfelsahn Railway.
- Visit to the cellar vault, wine museum and tasting of 4 wines
Day 5: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 4 nights half-board. Welcome glass of wine on arrival. Porterage, tea/coffee after dinner. Guided walk of the town, tea/coffee and cake on one afternoon, two cruises, two rail journeys and a visit to the cellar vault for wine tasting.