- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- White Cliffs Country - Kent (9th Apr 2018)
- Tall Ships, Liverpool (25th May 2018)
- Brief Encounter (4th Jun 2018)
- Chatsworth Flower Show (8th Jun 2018)
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Dutch Bulbfields (13th Apr 2018)
- Roses, Costa Brava, Spain (21st Apr 2018)
- Parisian Palace and Gardens (14th Jun 2018)
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
4 Day Tour - Dutch Bulbfields
3* Apollo Hotel, Papendrecht, Holland
Departs: Fri 13th April, Price: £315, Single Supplement: £61
A popular return to Holland for a visit to the world famous Bulbfields.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel across France and Belgium into Holland to our hotel.
Our modern 3*hotel is located on the outskirts of Papendrecht, close to the port of Rotterdam. It has modern decor, attractive bar, terrace, and restaurant. Each of the 87 bedrooms has a hairdryer, TV, safe, and tea/coffee making facilities.
Day 2: Visit to Keukenhof Gardens, named after the Countess of Holland, Jacoba van Beiren. The 80 acre site features a dazzling display of tulips, narcissi, daffodils and hyacinths, to name but a few. In the indoor pavilions, you can find a permanent orchid display and the largest lily parade in the world. Why not take a trip on the "Whisper Boat" around the gardens, (supplement applies).
Day 3: Our fnal day is a trip to Amsterdam. Explore the history of this capital city with a visit to the historic city centre’s Dam Square where you can see the Royal Palace or visit De Nieuwe Kerk to view the exhibitions that draw hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
Day 4: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel. En route we shall travel along the coast with spectacular views stopping in the border town of Sluis.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 3 nights half-board (buffet style dinner), welcome drink (beer, wine or soda), tea/coffee after dinner, entrance to Keukenhof Gardens.