- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
8 Day Tour - Austrian Alps
3* Hotel Sonne, Landeck with overnight stops outward & return in France
Departs: Sat 4th August, Price: £535, Single Supplement: £45
We are staying at a fabulously located, friendly hotel offering music, dancing, in-house bowling and a themed meal night. This family run hotel is set high on a hillside with wonderful views across Landeck and into the valley. It has a lift, 27 bedrooms, each containing TV and hairdryer. Leisure facilities include billiard room, fitness area, sauna and a 9 pin bowling alley.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel through France for overnight stop at the 3* Novotel Hauconcourt, Metz.
Day 2: Onward travel through Switzerland to Austria.
Day 3-6: This holiday will include:
- A visit to the medieval town of Feldkirch with its lovely narrow streets and a Gothic Cathedral of St Nicholas. This was a venue for the James Bond film –“Quantum of Solace”.
- A journey over one of the most beautiful Alpine Passes, the Silvretta Pass, which travels round more than 30 hairpin bends ascending the to the Silvretta Reservoir. The scenery on the high road is simply unforgettable and a real highlight of the holiday.
- Visit to Hall in Tyrol. It has a medieval town centre with the famous Burg Hasseg Castle.
- Explore Landeck. You can take the cable car up to the Venetberg (2,513m) or visit the Castle.
Day 7: Start return journey for our final overnight in 3* Novotel Hauconcourt, Metz, France.
Day 8: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 7 nights half-board. Welcome soft drink at Novotel hotels.
In resort; porterage, welcome glass of wine or soft drink on arrival. 4 course menu, tea/coffee after dinner. Tyrolean farmer’s buffet dinner on one night. 9 pin bowling on one night with prizes. Schnapps tasting on one night. Music & dancing on one night, unlimited soft drinks all day, unlimited house wine/draught beer from 1700hrs – 2300hrs each night and Farewell Candlelit dinner.