- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2018
8 Day Tour - Alassio, Italian Rivera
4* Hotel Toscana, Alassio With overnight stops outward & return in France
Departs: Sat 15th September, Price: £669, Single Supplement: £140
The Italian Rivera, or the “Rivera of Flowers” offers many vistas, from the green hills of the inland valleys to historic hilltop villages, beautiful sandy beaches and amazing coastline. We are staying in Alassio which is now one of Italy’s most popular holiday centres.
Our hotel is in the city centre and a 2 minute walk from the beach. All rooms have air-conditioning, minibar, hairdryer free Wi-Fi, and SkyTV. It also offers a modern wellness centre which includes a sauna, Turkish bath, hot tub and sensory showers.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel through France for overnight stop at the 3* Novotel Dijon Sud, Dijon, France.
Day 2: Onward travel through France to Italy.
Day 3-6: This holiday will include:
- Free time in Alassio. Enjoy strolling along its impressive sandy beach or wandering around the Budello di Alessio, with its numerous shops, churches and piazzas. Look out for the famous Muretto di Alassio with its tiles from famous people.
- A trip to Diano Marina with its promenade and traffic free shopping area.
- A visit to the medieval village of Dolceaqua with its maze of narrow, hillside streets and passageways, best known for its excellent Rossesse wine and olive oil.
- A trip to San Remo – Italy’s own Monte Carlo, a sun-dappled Mediterranean resort with a casino, lashings of Riviera-style grandeur – known as the City of Flowers.
- We cross the border into France to visit Nice – the unofficial capital of the Côte d’ Azur.
Day 7: Start return journey for our final overnight in 3* Novotel Dijon Sud, Dijon, France.
Day 8: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.
Included in cost: Coach & Eurotunnel travel, 5 nights (in Resort) half-board. Welcome drink at all hotels. In resort; porterage from coach to reception. Choice of menu with salad buffet and live music.