- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
About Waterside Tours
Established in 1982 and based in the New Forest area near Southampton, Waterside Tours offers a wide and varied selection of UK and Continental coaching tours.
Our local, friendly and efficient staff are standing by to help you in every way they can to ensure your experience with Waterside Tours is all that you expected and more.
All our holidays offer interesting itineraries with appealing excursions, comfortable hotels (all with private facilities), safe, comfortable and modern coaches and experienced and knowledgeable drivers, convenient local pick-up points and friendly and efficient booking staff.
Whether you already enjoy regular holidays with us or are considering our holidays for the first time, you can be sure that your comfort and enjoyment is uppermost in our minds. Our touring coaches have all the latest refinements with tea and coffee facilities, toilets, and air conditioning.
All vehicles undergo rigorous safety inspections and maintenance.
ALL OUR COACHES OPERATE A NO SMOKING POLICY
We believe that our competitive prices are second to none and all excursions are included in the holiday cost unless otherwise stated and seating allocations apply throughout the holiday to benefit those who book early.
All our tours are fully bonded to safeguard customer payments and repatriation for your peace of mind. Our tours run from the Totton and Waterside areas but additional pick up points can be arranged for a small fee.