- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
Welcome to our new Holiday Brochure of 2018.
2017 was a fabulous year for Waterside Tours – we were finalists in two categories in the UK Coach Awards for Best Customer Service and Best Small Operator, showing how committed we are to delivering the very best holiday experience possible, which will continue for 2018.
Having purchased a brand new, bespoke 49 seat executive coach to add to our fleet, we aim to improve your travel experience and for you to enjoy your holiday in style.
There is a great deal of choice for both UK and Continental holidays, with delightful locations, comfortable and appealing hotels and engaging itineraries.
Waterside Tours has a caring and efficient office team to take your booking requests and conscientious drivers who will endeavour to make your holiday experience as memorable as can be.
After yet another successful year under our belts, a BIG thank you to all our amazing booking staff, experienced and caring drivers, and most of all to our customers for supporting and playing their part in our holiday programme. We certainly had fun in 2017.
Jackie & Roy
Again, we are running our annual competition for all those booking and paying a £30.00 holiday deposit before the 28th February 2018. £100.00 holiday vouchers to the lucky winner!
So pick up the phone, email or pop in to see us, we’re waiting to take your booking.
We would like to welcome Fiona back to our fabulous Waterside team as our new General Manager.
Fiona has worked within the coach industry for 12 years and has a wealth of knowledge and will now be managing the Private Hire/Events for Waterside Tours.
For quotes or any enquiries please contact Fiona on 02380 844788 or 07867 528 882, or by email: email@example.com
As always our fantastic booking team are on hand, by phone, email or in person at our office to assist with any enquiry.
Zena has now retired from her position at Waterside Tours and has been replaced by Amy. We wish Zena well in her retirement and welcome Amy to the team.
Our fleet of coaches are maintained to the highest standard, with your comfort and safety uppermost in our minds, and our experienced tour drivers are company representatives with your enjoyment of the holiday their priority.