- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- Newquay All Inclusive - Winter Special (25th Feb 2019)
- Roll Back the Years in Criccieth (18th Mar 2019)
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Amsterdam (1st Mar 2019)
- Dutch Bulbs at Keukenhof (29th Mar 2019)
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Brugge (23rd Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
Welcome to our new Holiday Brochure of 2018.
2017 was a fabulous year for Waterside Tours – we were finalists in two categories in the UK Coach Awards for Best Customer Service and Best Small Operator, showing how committed we are to delivering the very best holiday experience possible, which will continue for 2018.
Having purchased a brand new, bespoke 49 seat executive coach to add to our fleet, we aim to improve your travel experience and for you to enjoy your holiday in style.
There is a great deal of choice for both UK and Continental holidays, with delightful locations, comfortable and appealing hotels and engaging itineraries.
Waterside Tours has a caring and efficient office team to take your booking requests and conscientious drivers who will endeavour to make your holiday experience as memorable as can be.
After yet another successful year under our belts, a BIG thank you to all our amazing booking staff, experienced and caring drivers, and most of all to our customers for supporting and playing their part in our holiday programme. We certainly had fun in 2017.
Jackie & Roy
Again, we are running our annual competition for all those booking and paying a £30.00 holiday deposit before the 28th February 2018. £100.00 holiday vouchers to the lucky winner!
So pick up the phone, email or pop in to see us, we’re waiting to take your booking.
We would like to welcome Fiona back to our fabulous Waterside team as our new General Manager.
Fiona has worked within the coach industry for 12 years and has a wealth of knowledge and will now be managing the Private Hire/Events for Waterside Tours.
For quotes or any enquiries please contact Fiona on 02380 844788 or 07867 528 882, or by email: email@example.com
As always our fantastic booking team are on hand, by phone, email or in person at our office to assist with any enquiry.
Zena has now retired from her position at Waterside Tours and has been replaced by Amy. We wish Zena well in her retirement and welcome Amy to the office team.
Our fleet of coaches are maintained to the highest standard, with your comfort and safety uppermost in our minds, and our experienced tour drivers are company representatives with your enjoyment of the holiday their priority. We would like to welcome Howard, who is our new driver to Waterside Tours.